Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Baby








We had a very relaxing Baby's First Christmas! We woke 
up about 9 am opened our gifts. Brooklyn had a great X
-Mas breakfast, then I made breakfast for Nick, Stewart and myself. While the boys went and shoveled the snow. Yes, we had a white Christmas.
My little Christmas LadyBug!
Then after Daddy got off work we took some family photos. With a newborn and her first Christmas it was a great day. We are very blessed and given the best Christmas present ever.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kensie said...

Man, does she look like her daddy or what? She looks so cute in her little red outfits!! Hope you guys have a great holiday!!

Bama said...

OMG, I can't believe my baby brother is a daddy! Brooklyn, you are absolutely gorgeous, and I can tell you're the apple of mom & dad's eye already. Congratulations to you both, we love you all very much. Merry Christmas again!
Rhon

Mimi said...

How sweet,I Love My Little you Santa Baby and you can sure tell mommy and daddy are very proud of there Greatest Gift of all I Love You All Mom/Mimi

Mimi said...

Netta I forgot to tell you, You Look Great!!!!Love You MOM