Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rookie Mistake!

Our first bath at home came on Monday night! Brooklyn did great. She just fussed a little bit. It was very quick. It is really cold here right now so I wanted to get her in and out. The last thing I want is a sickly newborn. We had a great time, but I took her over to the couch and was drying her off and putting a little bit of lotion on her dry skin I totally forgot to put the diaper on FIRST. So, mid lotioning she decides she needs to poop. So, she pooped all over her towel. What a bone head mistake I made. One that I will not make again. She is sleeping well through the night. She wakes up a couple of times. She likes to hang out and be up and about for about two hours. She loves to be cuddled and loved on.




2 comments:

Mimi said...

She looked so cute till I looked at the last picture and could tell she was cold her little arms were turning blue Keep Her Warm Honey and give her lots and lots of kisses and hugs from her Mimi as well. My love to all of you MOM and MIMI

Mimi said...

Oh I forgot to tell you I think she Looks Like You She has your nose and your hair and eyes just compare her to your baby picture and you will see what I mean. Love Yall MOM/MIMI