Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Early Merry Christmas!



Brooklyn and I had a few errands to run today, so I got her dressed up! Her Wow and Aunt Veronica got her this cute little Christmas onesie! I can't believe Christmas is just a couple of days away. We haven't had time to go Christmas shopping yet. We only have a few gifts under the tree. I think Nick and I are both under the impression that we already got the greatest gift of all. Our precious little girl Brooklyn. We couldn't have asked for a greater gift, than a healthy happy baby girl. 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

3 comments:

Kensie said...

She looks like she's growing and her onesie is adorable!! You have more gifts under your tree than we do......he's been the only thing under our tree! I agree with you....having a happy, healthy baby is THE best gift of all! Enjoy your holidays with your baby girl!!!

Mimi said...

Amen To that Honey Our Little Miracle Brooklyn Is the Greatest Gift any of us could of ask for Thank You for filling our lives with The Best Gift of All your Precious Brooklyn. I Love You All,Mom/Mimi

*Valerie* said...

Where is the pouty (is that how you spell it) face pic in her outfit! The bows are so cute on her! I love it! Give her lots of love and hugs and kisses from Wow! We love yall! Hope her first Christmas is Great! Take lots of pics of my angel! Love ya!