Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Lazy Kids? Not Me Mommy!





My mother seems to think because we don't post pictures everyday we are lazy. I am busy taking care of a newborn and getting ready for company. Nick was home pretty much all day yesterday and found out just how difficult it is to take care of a baby all day and try to get housework done. It took me a good hour and a half just to clean the laundry room. So, today he took my to do list of cleaning and did all of it himself. He dusted, vacuumed, mopped, toilets, mirrors, floors, stove you name it and he did it. When I got  home tonight. I was amazed. I just have to clean our bedroom. I don't have all the time in the world. So for my mother some candid pictures of my baby Brooklyn. She is getting cuter and cuter everyday! I am just so in love with her. 



 


5 comments:

Veronica said...

I MUST SAY I HAVE THE CUTEST NIECE EVER. SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE ME BUT SHE HAS HAIR.

Kensie said...

Girl, wait until you give her formula if/when you wean her! Talk about stinky diapers....he surely won't want to change them then! LOL! We had to get the Super Diaper Genie!! I call Brandon in for backup because it takes two to clean it up!!

Does she like sleeping in her bassinet? She's SO cute!!

*Valerie* said...

I agree! My niece is the cutest niece ever!! I love the new pics! Post more sis! Love yall! Oh and Yay for Nick!!

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

Vanesa, Brooklyn is so cute! I hope you are having fun adjusting to life with a little one and hopefully getting some sleep at night!

Mimi said...

Well I've got you all beat I was there when she was born and I know for a fact how cute she is. And yes Honey it's quite amazing how much Love as a Mother you have for Your Own Children. A LOVE LIKE NO OTHER. My Love to ALL, MOM/MIMI