Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

From Hospital to Home


Brooklyn got a nice and early start to the world. We had to spend a little extra time in the hospital and we got home early yesterday morning. We spent pretty much the whole day just hanging out and getting to know each other. She is really just a peaceful baby. My milk finally came in late last night. We are having a bit of trouble latching on, but pumping is okay. We will continue to try.  The photos are in order from bedtime last night to day one in the hospital. For some reason, no clue! On my moms blog is posted more photos. I will post later. As far as day two goes we are still just hanging out. Last night we got a huge snow fall, so it is really great just to be able to relax in our pajamas with no make up or doing my hair. Nick is off to the store to get groceries for the next week. Brooklyn is taking a nap! She should be waking up soon. It is almost feeding time. We are looking forward to day three.







4 comments:

Kensie said...

OMG! She looks SO much like her daddy, don't you think? And you're already starting with the bows!! SO cute!! How are you feeling, mommy? Isn't it wonderful to have your mom there?

*Valerie* said...

I LOVE HER!! And Of Course I LOVE the bows!!

Kacey said...

I love her bows! She is just perfect. I am so excited for you guys! I hope you enjoy this first week at home Mom!!

Rachel and Matt said...

She is adorable! Congrats Vanessa! You are going to make a wonderful Mom. I look forward to reading more about your precious little girl.