Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

39 Weeks and 4 Days

So, it was another disappointing doctors appointment today. Still just one centimeter dilated and 60% effaced. I was told I need to go walking so tomorrow since and I am finished with work (YEAH!) I will go to the mall for some retail therapy and walk around for a couple of hours with my MOMMY. My mother flew in this morning so I will have a partner in crime. We are hanging in there. Dr. Mary said I probably won't make it to my next appointment so there is a little light at the end of the tunnel. I hope WOW can see Brooklyn's new "twiddle."  It is very cute and soft. I am sure Brooklyn will love it. I will keep you posted. BTW: Aunt Jeannie I updated my blog as soon as I got home. Love yall and will keep everyone up to date.

2 comments:

Kensie said...

Girl, I know EXACTLY how you feel! I walked the mall too....I hope that works for you!! You gotta be glad to have your mom there! There's nothing like retail therapy with mommy!! Hang in there........she's almost here!!!

*Valerie* said...

Two more days sis!!