Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Still Waiting!

So, I went for my 38 week check up today. No real good news to tell. I am still at a 1, 60% effaced and Brooklyn's heart rate was at 148. I was a little concerned because last week it was at 158, but Dr. Schumacher said I have nothing to worry about. He also said most first time moms are late not early. I get so sick of hearing that. I am rather bummed, somehow I have managed to lose my camera. How in the heck I did that I do not know? I am almost to the point of tears. I don't know if I am more upset because I have to buy a new one or just that I lost it. I just bought it in April so it is brand new. BUMMED! Nick is away at his little "DaddyMoon". He left on Sunday to the Bay Area to go a play in a golf tournament and get in a couple extra rounds of golf before Brooklyn arrives. I was a little reluctant about him going so close to the due date, but I guess all is well. He will be home today or tonight sometime. He was really excited. When I talked to him last night he seemed to be enjoying himself VERY much. Well, I guess next week we will know more. I go back to the doctor on the 4th and that is when my mom arrives. I am so excited that she will be here. Well, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Love and Prayers!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Well Honey don't be so bummed out you know you'll find it and your mom is bringing her camera and I'll share all my pictures with you and everyone else. But I WILL TELL YOU THIS YOU HAD BETTER WAIT ON ME TO GET THERE BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO REALLY GO INTO LABOR!!! I'll Be so disappointed if you don't wait on me. Love you Happy Thanksgiving see you soon Love Ya Mom/Mimi

Kensie said...

I got SO tired of hearing that I would be late too......everyone wants to tell you their war stories!! I also hated that my doctor changed the rules on me every week. Frustrating! BUT, it's all worth it and that baby girl will be here soon! Can't wait to see pics!!

Rachel and Matt said...

I love the name Brooklyn! You are going to be a wonderful mom. Doctors think the know everything...just because the went to school for ever! (j/k) When Lea was pregnant I think her doctor changed her date on her everytime she went in, so needless to say Emma came when she wanted to :) I can't wait to see pics of the little one and I am sure you will find your camera or it won't be the worst to get a new one. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

I hope you are enjoying your last few days before Brooklyn appears! I know you must be ready. Hope you found your camera and are having fun with your mom!

Kensie said...

I can't wait to hear what the doctor says!!! Girl, rest while you can...you'll need it when that baby girl gets here!! Brooklyn will be TOTALLY worth it!!! Keep us all posted!!!