Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

36 Weeks & 3 Days


AAH! The number ONE never sounded so good! I had my check up this morning with Mary. It was a little uncomfortable, but well worth the information. My cervix is still hard, but I am dilated to a ONE and in front of her head. YES, her head is down and at a -1. Mary said she could feel her head. I am progressing in the right direction. She also said that most first time moms deliver between 39 and 41 weeks. So, I go again next week, but not until late in the afternoon. So, until then I hope I continue to move forward.

2 comments:

Kensie said...

Yay! You're making progress! It won't be long now! I was right where you are at my first check-up too! Everyone told me to walk and take the stairs two at a time, which I did, but Tyler was still born on his due date! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby girl!

Mimi said...

Honey you look beauitful,Am so glad everything is going so well I will see you soon Love You Mom