Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Pampers & Poker













Being 8 1/2 months pregnant I amaze myself with the things I am doing. Just this past weekend I hosted a "Pampers & Poker Party" for my daddy to be Nick. It was really a lot of fun, not just for Nick, but myself as well. Although it was very time consuming and tiring. I baked cupcakes, brownies and pink rice crispy treats. I did take the "lazy" route and buy take and bake pizza's for a primary source of food, but I made dips and snack items also. I also made my own comemorative poker chips. I was very proud of my work. My feet and lower back have been killing me lately. I am thankful that so far I haven't had any swelling. I was on my feet all day long cooking and cleaning. Nick was actually a major help. Complaining only a couple of times about how much work he did around the house for his own party. I couldn't have done it without him. Poker was a lot of fun. The guys let me play in the first tournament and I ended up splitting first with Greg. I am the best poker player out of all of the guys. All and all we had a really great time and are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends. I think we have enough diapers to last a little while.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Glad it was a nice but I am still waiting on my package I was to be getting with my poker chips. Just a reminder Love Ya Mom