Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby Mine or His?




When I was in Waco in August I was able to get my first baby photo from my dad's house. So, a couple of nights ago Nick and I were cleaning house and looking through an old chest that Nick's mom had given him and we ran across Nick's first hospital photo. Well actually I assumed it is Nick because it was in a trifold photo frame that had photos of Nick's sisters Stevi and Rhonda, so I only assumed the third photo would be Nick. I am sure my mother in law will tell me different once I call her and give her our web address. So, I went out and bought matching frames and plan on putting them in Brooklyn's room once I get it all done. We are both two very cute babies, so my hopes are extremely high that Brooklyn will be no different. It will be interesting to see if Brooklyn favors her mommy or daddy. I hope she gets Nick's nose. I just love it.

3 comments:

Kensie said...

Girl, you're next! How are you feeling? I'm moving slow, but it was SO worth it! We're SO in love with our little man!!

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi said...

She will look just like you, you were such a beauitful baby girl and you grew into a awesome looking young woman. Can't tell this is coming from your mom can you? Not really Nick was a handsome baby as well I really don't care who she looks like as long as she is healthy.Love You Honey!! MOM