Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Great Pumpkin Carve!




So, with about a million and one things to do before the arrival of Brooklyn, my love Nick decided "we" and by we I mean he wanted to carve pumkins. Not the lazy way. Nick bought a carving kit and sat on the couch Sunday afternoon watching football and carving out his pumpkin. Instead of putting together the baby crib or preparing the house for his "Pampers & Poker Party" on Saturday. I will have to say the outcome of the pumkin was rather nice. Now all he has to do is the other one. I am super excited for this weekend and Nick's baby shower. He would be annoyed if he knew I called it a baby shower. It is men doing men things poker, beer, food and fun. He is excited too, I think. I just wanted Nick to have fun with the pregnancy and have a little something for being the Daddy to Be. I will post pictures from this coming weekend.

No comments: