Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a great weekend!

 We had a really great weekend. All of the girls came down from Texas to see my little love Brooklyn. I am really glad the girls were able to hang out, go skiing and have a great time.
I know that Brooklyn was glad to see them go. She is ready to get her full sleep time in. I love my girls, but damn they are loud. Brooklyn didn't get a full nap in for two and a half days. I am happy to report that she is sleeping peacefully NOW. We had such a great visit with Lindsey, Michelle, Brandy, Emily and Andrea, who says she is moving to Reno.







1 comment:

Mimi said...

I'm thrilled you and your girls had a great visit. I'm sure Brooklyn sore from all the attention. and as for Andrea she is like your other house guest spoiled and don't know what she really wants in life yet. All MY Love! Mom/Mimi