Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Texas Here WE Come!


Brooklyn and I are very pleased to announce we will be in Texas at the end of the month. I am very excited because Brooklyn will meet her G-pa, Aunt Veronica, Wow, Uncle Spankie, Aunt Liza and all of her cousins for the first time. I also think she will be able to meet her Great Aunt Juanita and Uncle Joe and other members of the family. I am hoping my cousin Lanita and Aunt Jeannie and Lanitas' boys will be able to make a trip to Waco to meet her. I am looking forward to this visit. I am a little nervous about Brooklyn being on the airplane. I hope she will be a good baby. We are leaving Reno at 6 am so hopefully she will still be sleepy. I have a few misc. pictures of my little love. Enjoy and see yall soon! 
XOXO 

4 comments:

Kensie said...

I'll be interested to know how you do on the plane! We're flying to Nashville in March and wondering what it's going to be like!! I hope you have a blast being back in Texas!!

*Valerie* said...

Yay!! I can't wait to see yall! Glad you finally booked your flight and all! Love you!

Aunt Jeannie said...

When are you coming and for how long? I think Lanita is going to try and go for sure with your mom, not to sure about me.
Love yas,
Aunt Jeannie

*Valerie* said...

Brooklyn can't wait to meet us!!