Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby ACNE Blues!

With our trip to Texas not so rapidly approaching I wanted to get Brooklyn to the doctor for her "rash" on her face. It turns out that it is not a "rash" it is baby acne. We are very bumped. Dr. Ishibashi says it generally clears up by four months. I really wanted to have her pictures taken while we were in Waco, but we will see how her face looks. She also has a slight case of cradle cap. I am treating that with a calming cream. It is on the back of her neck so you really can't see it. Also, she has little bit of eczema on her ears and side of her face. My poor precious baby. It makes me very sad. We also got weighted and she tipped the scales at 10.65 lbs. She is up 2.3 lbs from her birth weight. She is in the 75% of her weight class. Her next doctor appointment is Friday the 13th of February for her two month check up. This is also the doctor appointment from hell, Brooklyn is scheduled to get FIVE shots. I am sure I will cry. Well if anyone knows any home remedies for baby acne let me know. My daughters beautiful face needs to clear up. She is still adorable.

1 comment:

Kensie said...

Of course she's adorable!!! She's cute and growing too! Hey, I know of a person who used Mustela Stelatopia on her baby's face for eczema and a rash. She swears by it and you can get it at Babies-R-Us. There is a cleanser and moisturizer and even though it's a bit pricey, it's sure worth it!

Can you believe your sweet baby girl is almost two months old? Tyler will be 12 weeks old on Wednesday.....time is flying by!!