Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Uncle Sam here comes Brooklyn!



Brooklyn is doing the ARMY CRAWL!

I am so amazed at how Brooklyn is progressing with the growth process. A couple of nights ago Brooklyn was on the bed and she started to Army Crawl. I couldn't freakin' believe it. My little five and a half month old is army crawling. She is growing up so so fast. She goes all over the place on the floor, in her crib and on our bed. I am sure she will be walking before I know it. I am just waiting for her first word (MAMA).


4 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

Let the baby proofing begin...that little girl will be mobile VERY soon!!

Mimi said...

How precious My Little Brookie is growing up Toooooo Fast I might add. My Love To All Mimi/Mom
Netta give Brooklyn a Kiss and Hug From Her MIMI

*Valerie* said...

MY OH MY!! Look at her go! She'll be walking before cousin Caden even arrives! He'll have to work fast to try & keep up with her!! Love yall!

Abigail said...

How precious!