Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Six Months!



On June 12, 2009 (Yesterday) my little girl turned 6 months old. I say it every month at the same time I can't believe Brooklyn is yet another month older. I feel like moments ago I was in labor and telling my mother to get her hand off of my leg while I was trying to push (I am still sorry I got upset at you mom, but you were annoying me at the time.) or laughing at Nick trying to count down my contractions. The first moment I saw Brooklyn. The utmost greatest moment of my life holding MY daughter for the first time. Time has flown by so so fast. My love for Brooklyn grows and grows with each passing moment. When she looks up at me with those BIG blue eyes or smiles at me because she loves her mommy and is happy to see me. When is laughs at her daddy just because he is funny. I have so many wonderful years ahead of me with my daughter. I look forward to our future watching you grow, crawl, talk, and walk. The first time you say "I love you mommy!" Brooklyn, mommy loves you so much and can't even imagine my life without. It seems so funny that my life before you seems like such a long time ago. You make mommy very happy and gives her so much love with just your smiles, giggles and stares.

We go to the doctor on Wednesday for those dreaded shots and I will post her stats then.

Also, thank you to my family and friends for all the love and support over the past year and a half and getting Brooklyn into the world and helping make her life such a amazing life for Brooklyn. She has so many people in her life that love her. Nick and I are blessed to have the support of friends and family. 

WE love you guys!


2 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

Precious little girl!! Can't believe she's already 6 months old!

Mimi said...

My Little Brooklyn is growing up sooooo fast, her hair is getting lighter just like her mommy's did and she is indeed Loved more than words could ever begin to express.Don't let the doctor poke her too many times, Give her a Big Kiss from Mimi! My Love to All!! MOM/MIMI