Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Obsession!


Brooklyn has developed this amazing fascination with her little feet. It is totally precious! She loves to put her feet in her mouth or suck on her toes. In a couple of days she will be 6 months old, half a freaking year. I can't even tell you where the time has gone to. I am truly amazed by and completely in love with my daughter. She has just the sweetest disposition and calming sense about her. I am truly blessed to have her in my life. 
I love you my little angel Brooklyn!

 


3 comments:

Rachel and Matt said...

That is too cute. I love when they discover new things like their feet, although I don't know from a mom's point of view but from an Aunts. It was still cute to watch Emma discover things. I can only imagine how much you love that little girl. She is precious! And 6 months almost, how the time does fly!

*Valerie* said...

Oh so cute! I love to see her videos! Yall take care and make more! See yall in less than 2 months! I can't wait! Love yall!

Mimi said...

Keep sending the videos I love them
her laugh and the sounds she makes and the sound of her mommies voice makes me cry but in a good way Netta you ARE truely Blessed!! Love Mom/Mimi