Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

She sooo hungry she could eat a?


SHOE! Brooklyn is such a sweetheart! I am so amazed by her everyday. She loves to eat her baby food and smile. She smiles all the time. When is wakes up in the morning she just grins from ear to ear. She just makes me melt every time I look at her. I have to admit that I have just recently just started letting her sleep in her own room. I just haven't been ready to let her sleep so far away from me. She is doing fine in her own bed and sleeping better and I have to admit I am too. I just love love love my little Brooklyn.

2 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

It's so hard to move them into their own room. I stayed in our guest room right next to Karlie's for a week before deciding she was fine in her own room.

I love Brooklyn's bow...too cute!

Rachel and Matt said...

She is so cute! Is her hair blonde? Or just really light?? :)