Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Gobble! Gobble!


(You can see Brooklyn's 2 bottom teeth. She has 1 on top.)



This year I had so much more to be thankful for. Brooklyn! She had her first Thanksgiving this year. She ate turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and yams. The yams were her favorite. They ended up in her hair. This was such a wonderful Thanksgiving. Nick even said it was my best Thanksgiving dinner to date. I was so proud. He was really surprised. I mean most things I cook are good or at least that is what I thought. Either way it was a wonderful day. Good friends and my family. It was a great day.

3 comments:

Kensie said...

She's getting so big and is SO cute! Holidays are SO fun with kiddos!

Mimi said...

Way to go Netta!!! I knew you were a great cook!! Thanks to Momma always there at your beckon call and I like to know I'm still needed for something every once in awhile!! All MY LOVE MOM/MIMI

Laddu said...

She's sooo cute! She looks like Susie Who.