Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

ELEVEN Months!

WOW! Really it is all I can say. My little girl is 11 months old. She is quite the little piece of sunshine. After a long hard day at the office I get to go pick her up from Johnell and she looks up at me and BAM it is a bee line for her momma. She gives me the biggest hug her little baby arms can manage. It is the perfect end to a day. Her little face when she gives kisses, the way she says momma over and over again. My precious little Brooklyn has blessed my life in so many ways. I am lucky to have such a happy easy baby. She is growing up to be a sweet little girl. Brooklyn is truly amazing. I am blessed to have her in my life.
Stats on my little piece of sunshine!
* Three teeth
*Loves her peaches, pears and mandarin oranges.
*Hates Gerber graduates food. She would much rather eat real food.
*Is almost ready to walk.
*Brooklyn will stand up in the middle of the floor and sway back and forth and then plops to the ground. She is not quite brave enough to take that first step yet.
*Sleeps from 8pm to 7am! (Most of the time!)
*Takes TWO 2 hour naps during the day.
*Loves to walk with her push toys.

3 comments:

*Valerie* said...

Ahhh! It doesn't feel like its been 11 months already! I'm excited about next month! See you soon! Love yall!

Mimi said...

How precious!!! Send me my birthday invite so we will have the details. Give my little angel a big kiss from her Mimi!!! MY LOVE TO ALL MOM/MIMI

Rachel and Matt said...

Aww she is growing up isn't she! I am sure that hug at the end of the day is amazing!