Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Good News!

Well on Friday of last week I had to go and do a 3 HOUR glucose tolerance test. It was horrible. First you have to fast for 3 hours then you have to drink this nasty thick syrup crap that tastes like lemon-lime. After you drink it you have to have your blood drawn 3 times in hour intervals. It sucked. I had a total of 4 withdraws that day. Today I got the good news that all my test came back negative. I was really happy. I get to go to the doctor tomorrow for a 33 week check up. I missed my appointment last week because I was out of town for work. Tomorrow I also start my search for a pediatrician for Brooklyn. My OB/GYN recommended that I look into getting a female pediatrician, because most are mothers and know what I am or can go through with a new baby. So, I have several consultations set up over the next few weeks. Then our next big thing is Childbirth class. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Aunt Jeannie said...

You look great, sound like you feel great, everything looks like go time, hu?
Your mam is very excited and ready to get on the airplane.
Happy baby netta.
Love you, you will be a great mom
Aunt Jeannie