Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

London's Newborn Photos

I just wanted to share a few of my personal favorites of London Willow from her newborn photo shoot. London did such a great job and was just a little fussy at times, but for being three weeks old she was amazing. I am just so in love with my newest little baby. She is just a blessing. I am just so proud to be her mother and thankful that God has blessed me with not one, but two beautiful daughters.






4 comments:

Kensie said...

She's PRECIOUS! Love these pics!

Kyle and Marci said...

Beautiful pictures Vanessa!! London is just gorgeous!

Rachel and Matt said...

Love them! She is beautiful!

Kacey said...

So sweet! I can't believe how much she looks like her big sister!