Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Potty Training not so much!

Well I read the Three day potty training book. Had a two and a half day weekend to devote to my little girl. We woke up bright and early on Saturday at 7am and hit it hard. Then boom Brooklyn had diarrhea. Well after the first accident during the am nap time in her bed and big girl panties we went for round two then before 10am we had 4 poopy pants. So, after her pm nap time and during the early evening hours she still hadn't went in the potty. So Round Two! It started off Sunday morning we went to attempt to potty and about 30 time throughout the day. Even at Alexa's birthday party we would say peepee so we would run to the potty. After 48 hrs still no peepee in the potty. However after Brooklyn's nap this afternoon I caught her making poopy in her pull up so I rushed her over the to potty and she got a little in the potty. We celebrated! She got lots of love and hugs and high fives and a Super Duper Dora Sticker. We are going to continue to work on the potty training. Luckily my mom will be here soon to help out for a little while before #2 arrives and she will help me out. Beside trying to potty train we also need to sleep in our big girl bed.

2 comments:

Kensie said...

You are brave, girl!! We haven't even talked about potty training with Tyler. We heard boys are harder, but I'm hoping Brandon steps up and teaches him! LOL!

Mimi said...

It takes time but we will get there and yes Honey I will help!! But I think little boys are easier to train because daddys do the most of the training.