Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

21 Months

It is hard to believe that my first born will be TWO in just three short months! I have no idea where the time has gone. I can still remember the day she was born. It really does seem like it was yesterday. Brooklyn has grown into such a sweet young toddler. I am actually not afraid of the terrible twos because she does have such a sweet little personality. However, potty training and getting her into her big girl bed, YIKES! Don't get me wrong my child is not perfect, because she does have her moments. She is really gearing up to be a big sister. She loves to play with her dollies and give mommies belly kisses. She will only love on my bare belly. She is such a funny little girl. I know it is hard to tell from the pictures above, but she really doesn't like to have her picture taken. I really have to catch her at the right times.

Brooklyn, you are such an amazing little lady. You have blessed our lives in ways that I can't even describe. Mommy can't wait for you to be a big sister.  I am so proud of the young lady you are becoming. I am so amazed by you each and everyday. I love you so much!

3 comments:

Kensie said...

I can't believe our kiddos are almost two! She is such a cutie!!

*Valerie* said...

Oh sweet, sweet girl! I can not believe you are going to be 2 already! Time sure does fly by! I love you so much my sweet niece! Can't wait to see you again soon! Love you all my heart! XoXo

Mimi said...

How sweet she is and I can'y believe she looks like I did when I was that age I had to get pictures out to compare and yes Miss Brookie you do look like your Mimi!! Love Yall Bunches and can't wait to see yall and our new additon!! I NEED A NAME REALLY SOON!!!!!