Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Brooklyn's First Pumpkin Patch Visit
















On Saturday I took Brooklyn to the pumpkin patch. I have to say I don't think I have ever been to a pumpkin patch before. Hum! Well it is a first for both of us! (I am sure if I am wrong my mother will correct me in a comment. Right MOM!) We had a nice time. We even went on a hay ride which I have to say was super boring. I had a great time anyways. I got a couple of cute photos of her.

4 comments:

*Valerie* said...

So fun!! She is boo-tiful!

Kyle and Marci said...

So cute :)

Kensie said...

Adorable...we're going this weekend...can't wait! That color looks great on her!

Mimi said...

Yes Vanessa You Are Wrong, you went in N.M. But anyway Brooklyn is Precious as ALWAYS!!! LOVE MOM/MIMI