Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10 Months Old
















Yesterday, Brooklyn turned 10 months old. I can't believe how big she is getting and how fast time is flying by. I took her to the doctor on the 6th and she got her flu shot and we also got her stats since I was a little late on getting her to her 9 month appointment. She is weighing in at only 17.11 pounds and 27 inches long. The doctor doesn't seem to think she will make it to 20 pounds by her 1st birthday, but we will see. I took her to daycare yesterday a little late because her normal sitter is on vacation and we went to a new lady, Mrs. Sue. Brooklyn had a rough day, but hopefully today will be better. She just needs to adjust. Last night we also gave Brooklyn her first big girl meal. She had hamburger with macaroni and green beans with a sippy cup of milk. She did so good. She ate all of her food with her little fingers and made a big mess all over herself. It was so cute. Afterwards we went up for bath time and play time. It was such a good night. She is so precious and I can't wait for what is in store for her as she gets bigger. I am so amazed by her already and we haven't even made it to a year yet. I am getting so excited for her birthday party in WACO.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

How SWEEEEEET!!!!!!! You can sure tell she really enjoyed her food, I cant believe she is sitting up in the bath tub by herself even, can't wait to see the both of you again!! Brooklyn gets to bathe with her MIMI !!! LOTS of LOVE to All!! MOM/MIMI

Mimi said...

I had to swap out with Caden the first picture of her fishy face in her car seat I put as my screen saver. Have to be fair the girls had it for years then Brookie then Caden for the last 2 and 1/2 months so its Brooklyns turn again till I get so more pictures of the girls again together HINT HINT!! LOVE TO ALL MOM/MIMI

*Valerie* said...

Awwww! Super cute! I can't wait to see yall in December! Miss yall and Love yall!
<3 Wow

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

V- I can't get over how big Brooklyn is now! I love the picture of her messy face. Too cute! What a joy she must be :)