Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Here Rabbit Rabbit!





I am telling you when you are home alone without your better half to take of things like this you have not idea what to do. A couple of days ago my little cat Zoee go outside on somehow managed to drag in a poor defenseless bunny. I was upstairs doing laundry when I was on my way to my bedroom when I heard Zoee and looked down at her and saw that she had something in her mouth. So I turned to flip the light on when I saw a rabbit upstairs on my landing. I freaked out. I yell for Bailee to run next door and get the neighbor. Meanwhile the little bunny is trying to escape from Zoee. The little bunny manages to get down the stairs and into a corner. Well my neighbor wasn't home so I had to lock Zoee in the laundry room. I called animal control and they said that they would be out. Well THREE hours later still no animal control, but Nick showed up and put the bunny outside. I just hope that it survived.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

NASTY CAT. Glad Ididn't have to clean up the mess My Love to All Mom/Mimi