Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Fun!

Brooklyn and I started our July 4th out at the local water park. We had such a fun time. It took Brooklyn a little while to get used to the water. The water was pretty cold to start out the day with. I however got pretty sunburned on my back by the end of the day.
Brooklyn in her little swimsuit and her sunglasses.
Happy little girl!
Brooklyn and her mommy.
Happy little girl at home with her little festive outfit.

By 7:00pm Brooklyn was done. She was ready for bed.

I hope everyone had a great Independence Day!

Love ya!

3 comments:

*Valerie* said...

Awwww....looks like yall had a fun time! Missed yall here! Love yall!

Kensie said...

Love that little swimsuit and her holiday outfit! TOO cute!

Kensie said...

He had a good weekend with his teething so that helps; he's eating better too! I HATE it when he doesn't want to drink his bottle....and those darn teefers haven't come in yet!!

We got that floaty at Target....he LOVES it and it helps to have the cover since he's so fair! I use 70 SPF on him too....it's hard to get a tan using 70 but I don't care; I just want him safe! What do you use on Brooklyn?