Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Little Milestone!

With Brooklyn turning FOUR months on this Sunday I decided to test the waters with rice cereal. She is getting ready to go in her high chair.
The first bite! I think she is liking it! She has a little nose flair! (I have no clue where she gets that from!!)
Finally, we are done! She ate her whole bowl. Not to big of a mess! 
She LOVED the cereal! 
I can't believe she is already sitting in her high chair and eating cereal. 
Pretty soon she won't need me!
SAD! My baby is growing up soooo FAST!

2 comments:

*Valerie* said...

You made her get her sweet pea bib all dirty! She is getting so big! I love her!

Mimi said...

Yes Dear they grow up fast and before you know it she will be stepping all over your toes and then in her teenage years on your heart so you better get ready. All my Love and HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL Love Mom/Mimi