Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Four Months of Love




It is hard to believe that just four months ago she joined my life. Brooklyn has given me so much love and happiness. I can't imagine life without her. She has just the sweetest disposition. She wakes up ALWAYS with the biggest smile on her little face. She love to laugh and is very vocal. She will go to the doctor on Tuesday at 2pm so I will post her stats later. It is also Easter. I will post her Easter pictures later. I haven't got a chance to take pictures with her baskets because we went over to Johnell and Justin's house for Easter. Brooklyn and Mommy at an Easter Celebration. My happy little bundle of baby love. She just makes me smile every time I look at her. Brooklyn had such a long day she was very ready for her nap. She is sleeping well in her own bed.

4 comments:

Kensie said...

Vanessa, she looks SO sweet in her little dress and bow! Can you believe how fast our sweet little babies are growing??? Makes me sad!!!! :-( Glad you guys had a great Easter!

*Valerie* said...

Awwww...the pics are so sweet! I just love her! Glad yall had a great Easter as well! Hopefully next year we will be able to have Easter all together!

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

I can't believe how big Miss. Brooklyn is getting! She sure is precious. I hope she enjoyed her first Easter.

Mimi said...

She's Beauitful as ever and Netta I am so proud of you You can really tell how much you Love your daughter and how much she changed your life. I Love you Both Bunches!! Love Mom/Mimi