Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

T*R*O*U*B*L*E











Brooklyn decide tonight she needed to help mommy with her homework. So, she rearranged all of my flashcards. She really doesn't like the word "NO"! She crinkles her little nose and will start to whines and gets this little look on her face kinda like "who me mom?" She is also cutting her front two bottom teeth. I think it is about time, but I think Brooklyn would be okay gumming everything. Her little gums are swollen and sore. I hope they cut throw soon.

3 comments:

*Valerie* said...

lol I LOVE that nose crinkle! Glad she likes to do homework already! lol Can't wait to see her... err yall again! ;) Hope those teeth hurry up too!

*Valerie* said...

She looks just like you..only with "yellow" hair! Miss yall lots and lots! Sending Love and prayers!

Mimi said...

Leave stuff out She'll help every time but only with what you need no help with How Sweet and adorable she is Love MOM/MIMI