Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

8 Months!



Messy Messy Little Girl! We got more food on Brooklyn's clothes tonight then we got in her mouth. Nevertheless she is growing up so fast. She is pulling herself up on things. She hasn't cut any teeth yet soon I'm sure. She is oh so sweet. She wakes up in the greatest moods in the morning. I am also very happy to report that she is sleeping through the night. I am totally in love with this little girl. I can't wait to watch her grow up.

I love you little Miss Brooklyn. You make mommy's life so much happier and fuller with your bright blue eyes and your sweet little face.

3 comments:

*Valerie* said...

She is getting so big! Growing up so fast! I can't believe it! I miss yall so much already! Can't wait for yall to come back!! Give her lots of kisses for me!!
Love Wow!

Kensie said...

TOO CUTE! She looks like Pebbles with that sweet little ponytail!!

Kyle and Marci said...

I love the pony tail!!! Us mommies with our little girls just can't wait to get that hair up in a pony tail or pig tails. So So So sweet and adorable!!!