Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

3 Months Old!

Brooklyn turns 3 months old today! The first couple of pictures are just photos taken in the past couple of days! I absolutely love the first picture. Brooklyn has the sweetest little smile. It just melts my heart. Brooklyn was hanging out with her daddy. He is trying to teach her to be a great golfer just like him. So, he is teaching her to play Tiger Woods 09. Nick is such a dork.


Brooklyn is 3 Months old! I actually am posting something on the date it happens and not days later. Her little Minnie Mouse outfit was given to her by her Uncle Frankie and Aunt Liza. She looks so adorable.

*She loves to play with her hands.
*She loves bath time and splashing her mommy.
*She thinks her daddy is just to funny. She always gets the biggest smile on her face when she sees him. I am not jealous though! ;( I know she loves me! (MORE)
*She is sleeping a lot longer now about 6 straight hours at night.
*She still eats every 3 hours during the day. Unless she is really tired she will sleep through a feeding so maybe 4.
*She has the sweetest disposition.
*She has a smile that will just melt your heart.






It is hard for me to believe that it has been three months. Time is just flying by! Thanks everyone for your love and support during the past three months. I have been blessed to have such an amazing family and friends to help me.
I love you all!


3 comments:

Kensie said...

Our babies are growing up SO fast! Can you believe it?? She does have the sweetest little smile!! LOVE it!!

*Valerie* said...

I just Love that smile of her's and the pic of her playing Tiger was too cute! My lil Ms. Minnie Mouse is so adorable! I Love her! and I love you! Can't wait to see yall again!

Kyle and Marci said...

Sweet sweet little girl and that smile...PRECIOUS!! Doesn't the time just fly! I so miss the baby stage where they'll just let you hold them. She'll be on the move before you know it.