Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Brooklyn's First Plane Ride

Brooklyn was such a little rock star on her first plane ride. We got up Saturday morning at 3:30 am to get to the airport for our plane to Texas which was leaving at 6 am. We slept up until it was time to take off. Then she had a bottle and went off to lala land. She woke up when we got to Phoenix and had another bottle when we took off again and slept the whole way. Twenty minutes before we landed at DFW I woke her up to get pretty to meet her cousins and Aunts. I was so proud of her. She did such a great job. I hope the ride home will be equally as good. I will post pictures of the family with Brooklyn soon. Tomorrow the girls are in school, so I will be home with Brooklyn and her G-Pa!





1 comment:

Kensie said...

Yay! You're in Texas! I'm SO glad she did great on the plane ride.....there's so much stuff to pack and carry, huh? Did you take your car seat? I'm flying to Nashville next month and wondering how I'm going to do that. Brooklyn looks great; is she feeling good too! Have a blast in Texas!!! Can't wait to see pics!!